Shipping and Payment
1. All payments made on card are made through secure payment gateways. (Paypal, Stripe, and Square). I also accept bank transfer, details are provided on the invoice when sent to you.
2. After payment is made, your sign will be produced and dispatched. There is a period of two weeks turnaround. Whilst every effort will be made to send items within the estimated time slot, I cannot always guarantee delivery within 2 weeks.
However, if you require something made up promptly please let me know, and it will be given priority. I can not be held responsible for late arrivals if there are problems with the parcel in transit.
3. All the signs are wrapped carefully in foam and brown kraft paper, and are generally sent as packages through royal mail. Larger signs will be sent via a courier.
4. Signs purchased directly from the website all have FREE P&P.
5. Any custom orders made after enquiries and email exchange will have the postage costs included in the invoice.